How can I make my massage table more comfortable?
Here are a few useful tips and tricks you can use to make your client’s massage a fully enjoyable experience:
- Don’t cheap out on the face rest. …
- Delight the senses with heavenly aromas. …
- Include hot or cold therapy. …
- Appeal to the eyes. …
- Support the shoulders and back. …
- Add width to a narrow massage table.
What material is on a massage table?
There are two primary types of vinyl used in the construction of massage tables: polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and polyurethane (PU). Some massage therapists prefer PVC, while others prefer PU.
What size sheets go on a massage table?
Standard massage top sheets generously measure approximately 63” wide x 100” long. Bottom, fitted sheets are 36” x 77” with a 7” drop to accommodate the table’s cushioning and additional padding or warmers.
How do you fold a towel for a massage?
Check out the video and follow the steps below to learn how to roll your towels like a spa!
- Start by folding the towel in half.
- Grab one of the corners and bring it across until it is parallel to the far edge.
- Flip the towel.
- Then fold the corners in thirds.
- Flip the towel again.
- And begin tightly rolling.